THE TEN COMMANDMENTS OF CLOSE QUARTER BATTLE OPS
1. Dont send large number of troops to do the job of a
2. Use small teams as force multipliers by adding superior firepower and resource. Carry short range weapons
for room intervention.
3. Command & Control should always be local, in the hands of the Team leader and never
with the Higher HQs, in order to make quick and bold decisions on the spot after direct assessment.
4. Act with stealth
and surprise, dont lose this greatest advantage.
5. Take responsibility of your own zone of function and depend upon
your buddies to take responsibility for theirs.
6. Shoot first, shoot fast and shoot on any part of the target. Do
not empty your magazine with mindless burst fire. Always reload under cover or under buddy coverfire.
7. Try to avoid
collateral damage. Remember to consider ricochets.
8. Expect a small percentage of hostage and civilian casualty
The Op is always more important than the comfort or wellbeing of your self or your buddies. Cater to injury management only
after the operation.
10. Dont change the Team members. Train with the Team, Play with the Team and Fight battles with